Professional images for web and print, on time and within budget. We provide an exceptional service.
You’ve spent a lot of time, energy and money to develop your service or product so it’s right that your images reflect this in every bit of your marketing, whether that’s on your website, printed material or social media platforms.
AP Commercial Photography know how important it is to showcase your products or service. Great images make all the difference. After all, a picture can paint a thousand words.
Saving You Time
- Most photo shoots can be completed in a couple of days, from the start of the shoot to you receiving your images.
- Images can be provided on DVD / CD or transferred via Email
- Images in different formats to use on a range of platforms, online and print
- Professional advice before and during each photo shoot to help you meet your objectives
Saving You Money
- No hidden costs - Once you pay for your commission you don’t need to pay any additional costs like a licence to use
- All prices include: Consultations, photo shoots, post production, images provided on DVD / CD and travel
Offering You Special Rates
- Clients requiring more than 3 product photography shoots per year
- Clients requiring more than one package per commission, for example:
- A profile portrait session & product photography
- A location / shop interior shoot and a product shoot
- Events and staff / portrait photography sessions or any combination of commercial work booked together.
20% discount for registered charities
- Experience is invaluable; the chances are I've photographed a service or product similar to yours already
- Not sure how you want to showcase your product or service? - I offer advice and feedback before, during and after every commission
- A camera is only a part of the equipment needed for a professional commercial photo shoot. I use high mega pixel cameras, lighting, filters, lenses, backdrops and props to produce professional results
- Shoot to laptop - View your images while the shoot is taking place
Outstanding Customer Service
- Ask as many questions as you need; the more you discuss your objectives, the closer your end results will meet them
- I'm available to talk in person, by telephone or email
- If I anticipate a commission running over time by one hour you'll not be charged any extra. Commissions which may take longer will be discussed with you prior to the photo shoot